AcrasiaSEA

Welcome to AcrasiaSEA, Enjoy your stay with us!!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Come join AcrasiaSEA

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Come join AcrasiaSEA on Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:07 pm

RexNgan

Admin
AcrasiaSEA is a MapleSEA based server that is owned by Nexon.
It has an exclusive commands just for players to mapling freely and easier. By just typing @npc. Type @help to know more commands. Currently the version of v123 as it will be update for further. We have helpful and active GM, all of them are very friendly.
ArcrasiaSEA is currently very stable for players. Among them have more than 30% that reaches 200 level and the rest is being help by 200 level maplers. We also have donation which will give donor points to player after they donates. And vote point is free for all players. But only 1 time every 6 hours.

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
11 pm in the free market, there are still people in here. Hey Night Owls. I got your face in my screenshot

Screenshot from boss run event in Free Market. You can see Coder GM is participating along in the boss event

Photo of a sub GM holding an event called Platform event, which if you stand the same platform as GM when he/she is invisible, you are unqualified and failed in the event.Game will advance until the player left by one and winners gets prizes.

Horntail bossing event

We have varieties of event that is fun and easy to play with.There are also many of them that is not been listed here.If you pay attention to GM and everything will be fine and fun.

P/s: As there are many events, I hardly know the timetable and schedule
of it.Please be patient and Admin will soon planning it.Please also support the forum by commenting and open new topics.Please be looking forward to it.

Last edited by RexNgan on Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:01 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : #Edit)

View user profile http://acrasiasea.forumotion.com/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum