AcrasiaSEA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AcrasiaSEA

Welcome to AcrasiaSEA, Enjoy your stay with us!!

You are not connected. Please login or register

About the scamming case of ;SIMYEEDB; & ;Chen;.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Admin

Admin
Admin

Due to being unable to post a Abuse Report by "CHEN". This report would be handled by me.

Below this sentence is a report submitted by the player CHEN.
--------------------------------------------------------
First of all, I lend her my account due to I won’t be able to online often as I have to take care of my own business. Plus, she keeps on requesting to lend her my equipments and my accounts. She is a very annoying person that I ever seen before. When I asked her to give back my items, she answered those items was took by her sister.
One day, me and Zachery question on her about the Chaos horntail necklace. But, she said that her sister accidently bombed my chaos necklace horntail. At that time, Zachery said give one day to let her consider either compensate or report to you. Most of the items are given back to me but left Chaos Horntail Necklace and mesos. When I still active on maple, she keep on requesting me to give her Super Miracle Cube, EES, Advance EES, mesos and etc which she might did it to the others too.
In short, I won’t request on the recovery of the items. But, please try to consider and do something on this issue. I appreciate for your concerns and efforts. Thank you for taking this into consideration.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Screenshots Below-
[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Second Screenshot
[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Last edited by Admin on Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

https://acrasiasea.forumotion.com

Admin

Admin
Admin

As for this case, i would take action against SimyeeDB (Culprit) which scammed CHEN (Victim) of his items. All items that has been moved or given from the hacked account CHEN will be returned to him. For the first offence, SimYeeDB will be consecutively jailed 2 hours a day for a week. If any of such cases happen in future, i will bring it up for a larger punishment. ( Ban / 24/7 Jail for a week).

Case closed.
BUTTER.

https://acrasiasea.forumotion.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum